To provide reliable and courteous transportation service to customers. Responsible for handling wine cases and delivering in a timely manner to the correct destination.
If you have passion and expertise in distribution, shipping and receiving, forklift operation, or picking and packing, our company is for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driver will operate Econoline vans
- Operate forklifts to pick, replenish, shuttle and load orders
- Load, unload, pack, stack, and move products
- Check orders against invoices for accuracy and report any discrepancies
- Follow customer delivery procedures/special instructions
- Complete assigned routes in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintains accurate, up-to-date records on trip sheets, vehicle maintenance, fuel purchases, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records that are requested from management
- Performs other such duties as may be required and assigned by management.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Current valid driver license and clean DMV record (must submit a copy of your most recent DMV report)
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to prepare concise and accurate records and reports
- Good customer service skills
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities, provided the age and safe driving record requirements are met
Local candidates only:
- San Clemente, or vicinity CA
- Driving Experience: 1 year
- High school or equivalent