Vigna Le Nicchie, Tempranillo, Beconcini
San Miniato Tuscany. This is 100% Tempranillo. About 70% of the grapes are matured in French barriques and the other 30% of the grapes in American barriques, after which the aging continues in bottle for 8 months. It is a wine with notes of fruit and flowers, and over time as it ages notes of coffee, cacao, and liquorice emerge. It is a very enjoyable wine to drink with a creamy taste and elegant tannins.